C&J Medals pride themselves on being able to give
one to one personal service. Over the years their philosophy has been a
simple one towards the product of their skilled work. "It is to turn out
a job to the standard you would expect to get yourself."
Through their 36 years in business C & J's have
undertaken commissions from some very famous people. These include:
- Chief Whip of the House of Lords
- The Lord Mayor of London
- Mike Yarwood
- The Late Douglas Bader
- The Governor of the Bank of England
- HM Ambassador For Gabon, West Africa
- The Late Lord Westbury & Dowager Lady Westbury
- The Director General Of Fair Trading
- The City Marshal to the Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Floella Benjamin
C & J's provide medals, ribbons and accoutrements to
uniforms for the film and stage. Recent commissions have included:
- Granada Television
- Medal ribbons for James Bond naval uniforms & uniforms for supporting
cast members of several Bond Movies.
- Ribbons and neck decoration for "Del Boy" David Jason in
"Only fools and Horses"
- Orders, Decorations and medals for all the principle actors in the
movie "King Ralph"
- Cap badges and uniforms for "Wild Geese" & "Wild
- Medals for ITV "ULTIMATED FORCE"
- Medals for BBC Eastenders
- Orders, Decorations & Medals for movie "Loves Labours Lost"
Recent commissions for principle museums include:
- Garter Order Sashes for an exhibition at the Guards
Museum, Wellington Barracks London.
- Order sashes and breast star for an exhibition of the Duke of Connaught
at Belvor Castle. Statley home of the Duke of Rutland.
- Medal cases for The Berkshire Yeomanry Museam - Windsor.
Copyright © 2000-2019 C&J Medals. All Rights Reserved.